Katherine Fincher, MBA, CFP®, Financial Planner & Director of Financial Planning & Innovation, joined Mason in March 2019.
- Received her CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification in 2015.
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from Princeton University and a Masters of Business Administration in Financial Planning from California Lutheran University.
- Advanced-Levels in English, History, and Economics at Roedean School for Girls in Brighton, England.
- Previous experience includes financial planning as a Financial Consultant with Fidelity Investments and as a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ with the Celeste Financial Group in San Diego, California.
- Participated in BlackRock’s Emerging Leader Lab from 2021 – 2022.
- Member of the Capital Group’s 2023 RIA Advisory Board and a member of Mason’s Investment Committee.
In her spare time, Katherine enjoys trail running, skiing, cooking for her family, and traveling – particularly to San Diego and the South of France.