Co-Chief Investment Officer and
Director of Research
Thomas Pudner, CPA, CFA, CFP®, MST, joined Mason in February 2006.
- Received his Chartered Financial Analyst designation in 2006.
- Received his CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification in 2001.
- Received his Certified Public Accountant designation in 1991.
- Master of Taxation, Virginia Commonwealth University.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, College of William and Mary.
- Served as a senior financial advisor with Freed Myers.
- Served as a private wealth advisor with Merrill Lynch’s Private Banking and Investment Group.
- Served as a personal financial planning manager and registered investment advisor with KPMG, LLP.
- Tom has been quoted in several publications including The Wall Street Journal and Money Magazine.
- Tom has appeared on National Public Radio’s “Morning Edition.”
In his spare time, Tom enjoys spending time with his family, walking his dog, reading and biking.