President and Chief Investment Officer
Scott George, MBA, joined Mason in April 1988.
- Masters of Business Administration with a concentration in Finance and Investments, George Washington University.
- Bachelor of Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting, George Washington University.
- Appointed as President and Director of Mason Securities, Inc. in March 1991.
- Served as Chief Operating Officer of The Mason Companies from April 2000 through July 2004.
- Appointed as President of Mason Investment Advisory Services, Inc. in 2013.
- Previous experience includes serving as an accountant and financial analyst with Equity Programs Investment Corporation and serving as a financial planner with The Fortune Companies before starting an independent practice.
In his spare time, Scott enjoys traveling with his family and sailing.