Randon Tagg, CFP®, CPA, joined Mason in June 2018.
- Received his Certified Financial Planner designation in 2020.
- Received his Certified Public Accountant designation in 2012.
- Master of Accountancy with a concentration in Tax, Brigham Young University.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Brigham Young University.
- Previous experience includes working as a Tax Manager at Sallie Mae and as a Senior Tax Associate at Ernst & Young.
In his spare time, Randon enjoys playing basketball, golf, and spending time with his wife and three daughters.