Senior Financial Planner
Phil Broderick, CFP®, joined Mason in May 1987.
- Received his Certified Financial Planner designation in 1990.
- Bachelor of Science in Family Financial Planning and Counseling, Brigham Young University.
- Began his career at The Mason Companies immediately after college graduation from Brigham Young University.
- Has provided financial planning services to hundreds of clients.
- Enjoys helping people of all levels and expertise to achieve their financial goals while looking out for their best interests.
Phil is active in coaching and supporting his children’s sports and theater roles. He enjoys motorcycles, whether they are street bikes or dirt bikes. He also enjoys serving in his church.