Senior Managing Director
Gregorio Druehl, CFA, MBA, joined Mason in September 2011.
- Received his Chartered Financial Analyst designation in 2000.
- Masters of Business Administration, Columbia Business School.
- Bachelor of Arts in International Relations, Pomona College.
- His past experience includes serving as director of fixed-income marketing in the Capital Markets Group for Fannie Mae, serving as an associate director in the Office of Financing at the U.S. Treasury and serving as an associate equity analyst at Prudential Securities, and serving as an associate analyst at BlackRock (fka Barclays Global Investors).
- Served as adjunct faculty at the Marymount University School of Business.
- Member of the CFA Society of Washington D.C..
Greg enjoys spending time with his family, travel, hiking and tennis.