Senior Financial Planner
David Gilbert, CFP®, J.D., joined Mason in July 2001.
- Received his Certified Financial Planner designation in 2001.
- Juris Doctor, University of Virginia.
- Bachelor of Arts in U.S. History, Princeton University.
- Began his professional career as a corporate attorney in San Francisco, first with Musick, Peeler and Garrett and later with Brobeck, Phleger and Harrison, with an emphasis on securities transactions.
- Spent one year as vice president of corporate development for Public Financial Management, with a focus on online data management for local governments.
David enjoys spending his free time with his wife and twin boys. He also enjoys golf, hiking, nature photography and travel.