Senior Financial Planner
Brian Kelley, CFP®, joined Mason in August 1998.
- Received his CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification in 2006.
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics, Denison University.
- Began his career at Mason immediately after graduating from Denison University.
- Worked with numerous active and retired senior executives of large multinational companies.
- Transitioned numerous clients from the corporate environment into retirement.
- Enjoys partnering with clients to achieve their personal financial objectives while looking out for their best interests.
In his spare time, Brian enjoys spending time with his wife and four children on their small farm in Loudoun County. He enjoys gardening, cooking, coaching and the outdoors.