Senior Managing Director
Barry Beach, MBA, CFP®, joined Mason in December 1994.
- Received his Certified Financial Planner designation in 1997.
- Received his Certified Public Accountant designation in 1985.
- Masters of Business Administration with a concentration in Finance and Investments, George Washington University.
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting, James Madison University.
- Previously served as vice president and trust investment officer at Riggs National Bank.
In his spare time, Barry enjoys golfing, gardening and traveling to national parks.