- With over twenty years of Financial Planning experience, we’re large enough to provide expert counsel, yet small enough to provide the personalized attention and follow-up that can mean the difference between implemented plans and shelf ware.
- Our practice is based solely on providing high quality advice and recommendations to our clients, and not on selling proprietary investment products or “solutions.”
- Our roots are in financial planning, and not accounting or law so our clients receive balanced advice representing the thinking of a broad range of disciplines.
- Each plan is hand crafted by a team of Financial Planning Associates and Financial Planners, with input from a multi-discipline design team so that each planning client benefits from our full breadth of experience, not just that of an individual planner.
- We recognize the difficulty in implementing a financial plan, and have designed a highly supportive planning process where helping you implement the plan receives as much focus as plan design.
Thank you for considering The Mason Companies.
For information on Financial Planning for Executives, contact Robert Corno, 703-716-6000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org