HR departments face the unique challenge of ensuring that their key executives understand the breadth and depth of the company’s total reward program in order to maximize the use of its components and its retention impact.
Financial planning can play an important role in retaining key executives and in protecting the executive and the company in today’s difficult enviornment.
- Helps executives understand and maximize the value of the corporate sponsor’s total rewards program;
- Encourages the executive to make financial decisions in a manner that is sensitive to the company’s fiduciary and corporate reporting requirements;
- Is fixed fee based, to enable us to focus on building strong, long term relationships and not billable hours;
- Respects the executive’s time with a process geared toward providing significant value for the participant at each meeting and
- Recognizes that a plan has limited value without timely implementation, so we devote as much attention to guiding the executive on plan implementation as we do on plan design.
A key measure of the effectiveness of a financial program is participant retention after the first year. The Mason Companies is proud of their participant average annual retention rate of over 90%.
For information on Financial Planning for Executives, contact Robert Corno, 703-716-6000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org