Katherine Fincher, MBA, CFP®, joined Mason in March 2019.
- Received her Certified Financial Planner designation in 2015.
- Masters of Business Administration in Financial Planning, California Lutheran University.
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, Princeton University.
- Advanced-Levels in English, History, and Economics at Roedean School for Girls in Brighton, England.
- Previous experience includes providing financial planning as a Financial Consultant with Fidelity Investments and as a Certified Financial Planning ProfessionalTM with the Celeste Financial Group in San Diego, California.
In her spare time, Katherine enjoys running, dance, cooking for her family, and traveling – particularly to San Diego and the South of France.