David Odiorne, III
Senior Financial Planner
David Odiorne, III, CFP®, MBA, CLU, ChFC, joined Mason in September 1999.
- Received his CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification in 2007.
- Received both his Chartered Life Underwriter and his Chartered Financial Consultant designations in 1995.
- Masters of Business Administration, College of William and Mary.
- Bachelor of Science in Business and Management Finance, University of Maryland University College (UMUC).
- Served as a manager at the American Council of Life Insurance in Washington, D.C., and as a director with the Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company’s office in McLean, Virginia.
David enjoys spending time with his wife and their daughter’s family, especially their three grandchildren. He also enjoys hiking, biking, his saltwater reef aquarium, anything “nature” and serving in his church.