Chief Operating Officer
Christopher Schreiner, CPA, M.S., CFP®, joined Mason in February 2000.
- Received his Certified Financial Planner designation in 1998.
- Received his Certified Public Accountant designation in 1994.
- Master of Science with a concentration in Tax, University of Virginia.
- Bachelor of Science with a concentration in Accounting, University of Virginia.
- Appointed Chief Operating Officer in July 2004.
- Previous experience includes serving as manager of tax and personal financial services with PriceWaterhouseCoopers, LLP, and as senior tax consultant with Deloitte & Touche, LLP.
- Active member of Grace Community Church in Arlington, Virginia.
Chris enjoys activities beginning with the letter “S”: scuba diving, softball, skiing and, most of all, swimming with the family at the beach or at a water baby’s class.